*Droooooool* My newest and most luscious punch

I've just purchased this most gorgeous ever punch from Stampin Up!  The demonstrator I know - the lovely Lisa - brought these along to Alisons last Norwich crop, and I simply could not resist pre-ordering!!

Once they arrived, the boy had to be sent over to collect ASAP as I was seeing him that weekend, and NEEEEEEEEDED them right away.  Couldn't wait for another few weeks....

It's a mini-jewellery tag punch, and matching stamp set.  The punch locks flat as well to save space.  Now, I know that SU! are seen by some as expensive, but you'll see in the pictures, the stamped impression they give is just absolutely sharp crystal clear, and perfect with the Versamagic Ink Pads I favour.

Here we go:

STAMP:

PUNCH:

FINISHED TAG

YUM!

And when used on a layout....



Double, Treble Yum!!

If you want to get your hands on one of these amazing sets, then just get in touch with your local SU demonstrator, or even better, head over and order from Lisa, as she is completely amazing!

Find her at www.lavender-stamper.blogspot.com

3 comments:

VickiA said...

loving that punch!

Mum on Her Own said...

Drool indeed!!!

Lavender stamper said...

I love what you've done with that punch, I have been playing more with it this week, but nothing finished as yet.

Post a Comment