A month?? Where has that gone!...

Goodness me, I can't believe it's been a month since I posted, I'm a bad blogger!

Anyway... I'm working on a theory, that my cake mojo and my craft mojo have never been seen in the same room together.... bit like superman, so...

at yesterdays crop I had the lovely company of LOTS of lovely crafty ladies, some new faces, some I've met before, all lovely!  But unfortunately, my beautiful lemon meringue cupcakes were a bit.... melted and gooey. So... no cupcake mojo means we have craft mojo.. right???

Hmmm, I don't know.  I look at the LO I did, and sometimes I like it, and most of the time I don't!  But I'm always hypercritical of my own work... so you be the judge...




I was seperating out the Basic Grey Basic's packs, and loved how simple they were, when my eye fell upon the 'airmail' journal strips by collage press, which have been sitting in my pack for ages.  One super duper holiday photo of mums, and my brain 'farted' as my friend emma says, and came up with the idea.

I used a scallop sheet of paper to mask the middle of the page and used the mica and inks to make a glimmer mist to spray the edge.  Then I've literally just used the journal tape strips, some 7Gypsies paper tape strips and thats it!  The alpha's are Kaisercraft 'Loire Valley' And to finish I used a date stamp as though stamping a passport.

Et voila!

And this is the mini book which was yesterdays class, and I was most impressed with everyone else's take on it, and picking up on my stupid measuring mistake!! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment